We booked a Queen Studio non-smoking room for a night via Booking.com with a very good deal. The room has one extra large double bed. The room size is 28 metre sq.
(A small lobby but cozy)
The room has the following amenities:
- Kitchenette - I must say, the hotel was cozy, nice and have that homey feel to it maybe because it has the amenities of a studio-like condo unit. This is the first time we have ever stayed in a hotel with a kitchenette. That's right, a fully functional kitchenette complete with a big ref, counter-top stove, microwave oven, a sink and utensils you can request from the concierge.
- A cable TV
- A nice small desk next to my bedside table.
- A square dining table that can seat 4 guests.
- Air Conditioning/heater during winter
- Iron and pressing table
- Seating Area
- Hot water
- En-suite Toilet/Bathroom
- Free parking
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines for guests
- Kitchenware which you can customise based on your needs and requested from the front desk
- Free breakfast-to-go in the lobby
What I like:
- The room was cozy and really spacious.
- The bed is ultra-comfortable. I didn't find it too soft nor hard. For me, it was the right firmness to achieve that good night sleep.
- The bathroom was spacious.
- The whole room was clean to my standard.
- It is located in a very quite area and I cannot hear vehicles at all.
- The location is superb! It's walking distance to my favourite outlet mall in New Jersey - Jersey Garden Mall.
- It is very near IHOP and Ruby Tuesdays so you can grab a meal or dine in when you want to. They are just across the hotel.
- At the time we booked, pets were allowed but that was subject to change so if you are going to book and you need to take your furry baby with you, please check with the hotel first. Their pet policy may change.
- Free wi-fi
- Friendly, fast and efficient staff. We checked in and out in less than 5 minutes. 5 mins. is my standard time to gauge whether a check in/out is fast or not while I was being served. And this was probably lightning fast!
- Free shuttle to and from the Jersey Garden Mall, just ask from the front desk and you will be assisted
- Kids aged up to 17 yrs. are free to stay in using the existing bed in the room.
What I don't like:
Nothing! It's perfect "home away from home" kind of hotel for me. It has its minor imperfections like a not very clean carpet and a small closet but those can be overlooked considering the comfortable overnight stay we had.
$129.99 (excluding tax) per room per night for a Queen Studio room thru Booking.com's great hotel deals
Jersey Garden Mall (walking distance, approximately 15 mins. walk)
New Jersey Performing Arts Centre, approximately 6 miles from the hotel
My recommendations: 5 out of 5
Aside from those mentioned above, it is also just a mere 4 miles away from Newark Airport so it is also recommended to both business and leisure travellers. It is accessible too via Interstate 95 if you're driving by car and by bus transport if you are coming from the Port Authority in Manhattan.
I look forward to book in this property again in the future.
Extended Stay America is a property located in 45 Glimcher Realty Way, Elizabeth, NJ 07201, U.S.A. It is very near Newark Airport so it is a great hotel choice for business, leisure, family and even those with pets.
If you wish to book this property, please check availability and the very competitive rates (subject to change without prior notice) offered in Booking.com. Also, don't forget to ask about their pet policy before you book as it may change.
This hotel review is my personal review. I have paid for this stay and in no way sponsored by the property nor Booking.com. I just love to book via Booking.com because I always find a very competitive rate or great deals when compared to other booking sites. My opinion is 100% mine and may vary from yours.